Disorders Of The Reproductive SystemsApril 8, 2021
govermentApril 8, 2021
Based on the feedback you received on your submission from last week, submit a revised draft of your paper with this additional information:
- Five additional references that could be used for your research paper and include a 1-2 sentence description for each of the five additional references, explaining how they fit with the research topic and the research question proposed. Make sure that these references come from scholarly sources using Argosy’s library resources.
- A very detailed outline of what you would like to cover in the intro/lit review of your paper. Write it as an outline and think about what you want each paragraph or section to cover. Paste your references into each section where the information from that article applies to the topic. Below is an example of the outline although the references have not been pasted in yet:
- Introduction or Statement of the Problem (e.g. Predictors of Depression in Men)
- Research question (E.g. What factors predict depression in men? For example, age, marital status, family history, stressors).
- Why is it important/implications (E.g. xx% of men are depressed; less likely to seek treatment; if we can identify who is at risk, may be able to direct them to treatment sooner)
- Revised hypothesis based on feedback from the instructor
- Review of the Literature (the following is an example for above topic):
- Brief description of depression, symptoms, and any unique symptoms for men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- How widespread is it? Stats on depression in general but also stats on depression in men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- List factors that put men at risk for depression (Cite articles).
- Difficulty communicating distress or sadness (Cite articles).
- Job/work pressures (Cite articles).
- Demographic characteristics (Cite articles).
- Relationship between age and depression (Cite articles).
- Relationship between marital status and depression (Cite articles).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post What factors predict depression in men? appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.