Most people at one point ask the question “Why is there suffering in this world?,” or more personally, “Why do I have to suffer?” How can you explain the reality of evil, tribulation, and suffering to others? How can you explain the reality of God in the midst of suffering?November 30, 2017
The 4-MAT Review is a way of responding to readings, lectures, and life experiences that requires you, the learner, to interact with new ideas on several levels. This assignment is to be done on the Koenig (2006) textbook onlyNovember 30, 2017
Research Paper Instructions
Utilizing information presented in your texts as well as theoretical and practical elements from academic and Christian sources, compile an original paper of 12–15 pages including title page, abstract, body and references, in APA style. It should summarize your understanding of resilience and spirituality in general, or resilience and spirituality shown in relationship to one or more major phases of the Resilience Life Cycle™. Address factors relevant to success in the phase(s) under consideration, and spiritual and professional approaches to resilience. A minimum of 10 scholarly sources (books and journal articles) is required in addition to your textbooks (if you choose to cite these). Grades will be assigned based on quality of content, how well APA guidelines are adhered to, the richness of citations utilized, quality of expression, and biblical integration presented. Please see the grading rubric for additional information.
- Length of paper: 12–15 pages total—Points off if the paper is below 12 pages or exceeds 15 pages. (Including title page, abstract and references.)
- Include at least 10 current references (within the last 8 years)—points deducted for each missing or out-of-date reference.
- Follow APA 6th style. Review the APA Grading Rubric for guidance regarding grading factors, and, for additional aid, research the Purdue Online Writing Lab at http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/
- Paper will be graded on thoroughness, content, and use of theoretical material and integration of biblical perspective.
- Avoid Plagiarism—Using or passing off someone else’s work as your own is a serious academic offense. Papers are submitted through SafeAssign to check for the proper treatment of sources. You may submit a draft version to the “Research Paper [DRAFT]” SafeAssignment link to check your score, then edit and revise, and submit it to the “Research Paper” SafeAssignment link.
- Plagiarizing your paper will result minimally in failure of the assignment. Plagiarizing can also result in automatic failure of the course and academic discipline. Please make sure that all work is your own or is cited appropriately.
Submit this assignment through SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.