reply to 2 students discussion board postJanuary 25, 2021
Project Analysis (BSHS/455)January 25, 2021
Please answer only from attached files, not from online sources, Thnx
- Explain the Doppler Shift principle. What is the difference between a negative and a positive Doppler shift?
- Explain the process of how sound is produced in an US transducer and what causes the Doppler shift to occur.
- Explain the relationship between Doppler shift and Frequency shift.
- Explain the relationship between Frequency shift and Doppler angle.
- Explain the difference between the Doppler equation when solving for frequency versus velocity.
- Explain the difference between the transducer steering angle versus the angle of incidence.
- Explain the appropriate use of Angle Correct and how it affects the data.
- List the difference, advantages and disadvantages of CW Doppler versus PW Doppler.
- Explain how the sample volume or range gate size affects the transmitted pulse.
- Explain PRF and Nyquist limit.
- Explain how spectral Doppler is displayed using the FFT. Describe the components of the displayed Doppler waveform.
- Discuss the purpose of the different filters and how they can affect the spectral Doppler waveform and Color Doppler.
- Explain how color flow Doppler is displayed using Autocorrelation. Describe the components of the displayed color flow sample.
- In Color Doppler, describe the relationship between the pulses per scan line, packet size, ensemble length and scan line density to frame rate.
- Explain the significance of color box width to frame rate.
- Explain color coding in reference to the Doppler sound beam and vessel being evaluated.
- Explain the relationship between the amount of color flow displayed and the beam steering.
- List the differences between Power Doppler and color Doppler along with the advantages and disadvantages
- Describe the differences between axial resolution and lateral resolution
- Explain high PRF.
The post Sonogram, Vascular, first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.