What muscles do the Rockettes use in their high kicks?January 5, 2021
Prospective essayJanuary 5, 2021
Read the United General Hospital ICU Expansion Case Study in your Learning Resources and prepare a PowerPoint presentation (16 slides minimum, with no more than 20 slides excluding your references) that will guide the CEO and board of directors to follow the recommendation(s) presented to expand the hospital’s ICU unit. Keep in mind that this presentation would be delivered within a one hour time slot in a board of director’s meeting, whereby you want to allow approximately 2 minutes per slide for presentation delivery and allow time for questions. As you complete the assessment, remember the following:
- The presentation should include the elements necessary to effectively communicate the data used to develop the business case.
- A specific statement of the clinical and financial data types involved in the business case should be included.
- The presentation should provide a clear evidence-based, data-driven recommendation(s) regarding the expansion of the hospital’s ICU.
- The presentation should provide an opportunity statement that presents the problem, the recommendation presented to solve the problem, and the multiple options considered.
- The presentation should take into account the needs of the community, the patients, the hospital, and investors when researching and presenting your findings.
- The presentation should offer alternative methods of data management such as cloud-based storage and the possible use of Application Service Provider (ASP) HIT models.
The post Rhode Island College Expansion of United General Hospital Presentation first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.