1) Discuss three things that you have learned/are taking away from this course.
- Please make sure to describe your reasons for selection and the key processes that made these particular lessons impactful to you. For example, readings and connection to personal experiences and hearing others’ stories, and democratic and dialogical method of course, etc.
2) Describe your experience with democratic education online. Specifically, what do you think are the affordances and challenges of online education in achieving a democratic exchange between all participants? How about in the development of students’ critical consciousness and as agents of change?
3) Describe the impact that you think our team-teach sessions have had on your learning? At a minimum, please make sure to discuss the following:
- What did you learn by being able to develop a lesson plan and modules with your team members and then implement it in class?
- What more did you learn about the material (concepts and theories) in this course through the team-teach sessions facilitated by your colleagues?
4) Looking back at your Baseline Reflection Survey, what perspectives/understandings regarding the intersections between education and society have shifted or significantly changed for you? Why?
5) What questions have emerged for you after taking this course?
6) Any other information that you would like to share regarding your learning experience in W 190 this fall?
The post reflection paper – 1400 words first appeared on https://essaylords.us.
reflection paper – 1400 words
was first posted on January 5, 2021 at 3:21 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com