Should the government revamp the PSLE grading system of using T-scores?
In about 1000 words, write a persuasive argumentative essay defending your position in order to argue for your particular stance on this issue. Other than providing supporting arguments for the position you take on this issue, you MUST anticipate objections and provide counterarguments to write the paper. Relevant information for you to gather would be:
â€¢ Definition of T-score
â€¢ Issues (moral, ethical, social and etc.) surrounding the PSLE grading system of using T-scores
â€¢ Arguments for upholding the PSLE grading system of using T-scores
â€¢ Arguments against upholding the PSLE grading system of using T-scores
Guidelines to Note
1.Your reasoning must be good.
2. Strengthen your argument with relevant examples and illustrations.
3. You may include any additional but relevant information to the ideas that have already been given in the scenario and articles.
4. You should use at least 7 research sources to help you write your essay. The given articles are considered as a separate research source each and can count towards the 7 research sources.
5. You are to use credible and reliable sources to help you write this essay. Marks will be deducted for non-credible and unreliable content.
6. Remember to use accurate grammar, correct sentence structures and a tone appropriate to academic writing. Marks will be deducted for poor English.
The post Persuasive Argumentative Essay Should the government revamp the PSLE grading system of using T scores homework help appeared first on Nursing Assignment.