Create the presentation and discussion of the ethical situate (I will give you my person clinical experience by the end of this instruction) in a Word document. No abstract is needed. The paper should be objectively written; it is not a persuasive paper. The paper should use personal nouns and past tense verbs. This paper is an analysis of a personal experience (“I”, not “the student”) and has already happened(past tense)
approach the assignment by addressing these items:
-opening paragraph including objectively written dilemma statement.
1. clearly describe the situation without bias and why it posed an ethical dilemma in the clinical setting.
2. Describe, and cite, the aspects of the dilemma as presented in the selected article (I will attach the article!!!!) i.e. pros and cons, conflicts of interest, accepted practice versus evidenced-based practice.
3. applies value clarification in the analysis.
4. discuss ethical constructs and ethical principles as related to providing nursing care and health care in student’s experience dilemma.
5. The student will discuss the clinical experience, and their reading of the journal articles about this dilemma, has affected their understanding of this dilemma. The student will also discuss how this dilemma has affected their own professional nursing practice for the future.