Nursing:1) CHOOSE one (1) country below.
2) WRITE a paper (at least 1500 words) on the country that you selected. See the Nursing Student Writing Guidelines Checklist for paper requirements. The paper must aIDress the following (use the sections below as headings to organize your paper):
Title of Paper (top of page 2, centered)
Country with High Mortality Rates: : [Name of Country]
a) PAPER HEADING: [Level 1] Introduction: [Name of Country] Why your selection?
b) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Location/Geography
c) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Population
d) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Government
e) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Economy
f) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] State of Health (Diseases/Violence/Accidents)
g) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Culture/Traditional Medicine
h) PAPER HEADING: [Level 2] Healthcare System and Delivery Include:
i. Governmental health-related agencies. (Such as the Ministry of Health), and health regulatory organizations. (If any) [Level 3]
ii. Healthcare personnel. [Level 3] EX: Number of Nurses and Doctors
iii. Nursing education system and accrediting organizations. [Level 3] (if any)
iv. Nursing associations. [Level 3]
i) PAPER HEADING: Health Priorities [Level 2] based on the above information and global health organizations, what are the health priorities for this country?
j) PAPER HEADING: Conclusion: Nursing Implications [Level 1] how can the nursing profession and nurses working in this country play a part in aIDressing those priorities?
k) PAPER HEADING: References [top of page, centered]
To get you started on your paper:
3) Do internet and library searches using the name of your selected country and the sections listed above as keywords.
4) Find the official websites of the global organizations/agencies and look up your selected country for the most current health information and statistics. Begin with the World Health Organization (WHO). See Module 2.
5) Determine which organizations/agencies (United Nations, non-governmental, nursing) are active in your selected country. See Module 2.
6) Investigate the situation of nurses and nursing (nursing personnel, nursing organizations/associations, migration, etc.) in your selected country. See Module 2.
7) Use the above headings in your paper. In-text citations and a reference list MUST be found in your paper. Fifteen (15) points will be deducted for incorrect citations and/or references. See the Nursing Student Writing Guidelines Checklist for APA formatting.
8) EVALUATION: Term Paper: Country with High Mortality Rates (1500 words min) Critical Thinking Skills/Content Development/Organization/References (60%): Introduction; Location/Geography; Population; Government; Economy; State of Health (Diseases/Violence/Accidents); Culture/Traditional Medicine; Healthcare System and Delivery; Health Priorities; Nursing Implications Format/Computer Technology Skills (40%)
LIST OF SELECTED COUNTRIES WITH HIGH ADULT AND CHILD MORTALITY RATES
Dem Rep of Congo
Peoples Rep of Korea
The post Nursing appeared first on Psychology Homework.