Business Law II – Week 5 Assignment
The Principal’s Liability on the Contract
For each assignment in business law, students should utilize the IRAC method. Introduce the concepts from a particular week, state the Rule of law making sure to include all elements of any law, Analyze the problem using both the facts of the case and the rule of law and finally make a Conclusion on the problem that week.
Crash agrees to have Steve represent him in various transactions as an agent to secure him performance contracts and endorsement deals.
Crash writes a letter to Bob that Steve is his agent. Unbeknownst to Bob, Crash specifically instructed Steve to only make endorsement deals with Bob. However, Steve signs a contract for Crash to attend a birthday party performance.
In all other cases, Steve has express authority to enter into any contract on behalf of Crash. So Steve makes a contract with Jimmy for a performance at a bar. Jimmy knows Steve is an agent, but he doesn’t know who Steve is an agent for.
Finally, Steve makes an endorsement contract with Fred.
Fred has no idea whether Steve is representing anyone.
· Is Crash liable for any of these contracts?
· Is Steve liable for any of these contracts?
You should complete this assignment in a 1 page traditional paper.
IS231 Week 5
E-Commerce – Week #5 Assignment
Security and Cyber Threats
Name the major points of vulnerability in a typical online transaction, and describe the technology solutions that a company can use to defend itself against security and cyber threats.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write approximately 1-2 pages using Microsoft Word.
· Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
· Use font size 12 and 1″ margins.
· Include a cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
The post LAW265 appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.