Part One: Readings and Analysis
For this assignment, you will create a presentation in which you provide a critical analysis of a time in which you were influenced by inaccurate information, or you found accurate information through the media that helped you or someone you know. Your audience can be informal, such as a friend or family member, or formal, such as a coworker or conference presentation. Include the following:
- Identify a time when the media or the Internet influenced you either with accurate information or inaccurate information.
- Explain the selected topic.
- Where did you learn about this topic? For example, did you see this in a movie, book, or other media, or did you search for information yourself on the Internet?
- What specific symptoms or prevention methods did you identify?
- Explain how you determined if you found either inaccurate or accurate information about the topic.
Part Two: Presentation
Create a presentation in which you provide a critical analysis of your findings. You may choose the format of your presentation. Some suggestions are:
- A 6â€“12 slide PowerPoint presentation (or another choice of presentation software). Refer to the PowerPoint section of the Tools and Resources for PowerPoint tutorials.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Length of recording: 5â€“8 minutes.
- Length of slideshow (if using): 6â€“12 slides.
- Format: The format you choose for your presentation must be one that your instructor can access for review and grading. Do not submit files from non-standard software programs. You can reference Capellaâ€s Computer Requirements for more information about our standard software programs. Depending on the format you choose, upload or attach your presentation to the assignment area or provide a link in the submission box. Make sure to give your instructor access to the recording if necessary.
- A full script will need to be submitted separately in regards to explaining your power point presentation 5-8 minutes long.
Refer to the assignment scoring guide before you submit your presentation to ensure you meet all expectations for this assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post information overload appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.