Hi, this is for my capstone implementation project discussion. I answered each of the questions. Just need you to make it into a paper and make it sound good. If you could use sources from healthy people 2020, CDC, GA bureau of health resources like that.
Thank you so mucH!
Using the Communication Plan Template in HP 2020’s Implementation Resources, answer the following questions:
1. Whom do you want to reach with your message? (Be specific: age, race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, location, employment status, limited-English proficiency) I would like to reach all ages, race, ethnicity, genders, sexual orientation. I feel that everyone would benefit from Heart disease Education as Heart disease does not discriminate.
2. What do you want your audience to do? (Example: walk to work or school on Mondays for the month of May)
I would like for my audience to find the importance in eating healthier food choices and moving for at least 30 mins per day. I would like for them well when school starts back due to COVID 19 to take the stairs instead of the elevator and just make healthier choices in general.
3. What is the benefit of doing this action? (Example: cardiovascular health, obesity prevention, fewer cars on the road . . .) The benefit is cardiovascular health, decreased stroke risk. Overall the beneift would be a healthier body in general. ( which your body will thank you for espeically if you are consistently feeding it junk.
4. Why might it be hard for people to do it? (Example: they have to plan ahead) It could be challenging right now especially due to COVID 19 and the stay at home restrictions and social distancing because of not getting out and being on the go. I have found I have myself gained a few extra unwanted pounds from just boredom eating. I feel when people are on a schedule and routine things go smoother.
5. What is the single, key message you want to get across? (Example: Start your week off with physical activityâ€”together, we can take care of our health and our community!) The single key message I would like to send out is a quote. ” Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until it is gone.”
6. What type(s) of media will you use to reach your target audience? (Example: radio, Internet, print, point-of-purchase, word of mouth) What is the benefit of each? (Example: low-cost, frequent use by audience). To reach my target audience (which is faculty, staff and students of SOUTH UNIVERSITY located in Savannah, Ga. I am using a pre test to assess their needs before hand. Then I am doing an educational powerpoint to educate then conducting a post test at the end to assess what was learned.