Difference Between A Nursing Practice Problem And A Medical Practice Problem.June 14, 2021
Health care leadership and innovationJune 14, 2021
For this assignment, you will take on the role of a Human Resource Manager for a mid-size corporation with 200 employees and develop a company HR Policy and Manual. Prior to beginning the assignment, review the 10 “Employee Relations Scenarios.” Assess eight relevant employment and labor laws (e.g., OSHA, FMLA, Affirmative Action, ADA, Title VII, FLSA, ERISA, and/or EEOC) as they relate to the issues set forth in the ten employee relations scenarios. Explain how you would minimize these issues through the policy.
The HR Policy and Manual should be clearly organized and include the following:
- A table of contents.
- Headings for each employment and labor law, including
- a brief description of the law;
- an analysis of the purpose of the law,
- and an explanation of how the corporation and employees shall adhere to the applicable laws.
- An appropriate employee acknowledgement section.
- A conclusion that explains how you would minimize the said issues through the HR policies.
The Human Resource Policy and Manual
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least seven scholarly and professional sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.