Prepare a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, on the architecture and art of one of the cultures your team selects from the following list:
- Ptolemaic Egypt – Ptolemaic dynasty, starting with the reign of King Ptolemaic the first. That’s 332 – 30 B.C.E.
Include images of buildings, paintings, and sculptures to support your answers to the following questions:
- How are the architecture and art stylistically similar?
- How do the architecture and art reflect the ideas and religious practices of the individual group?
- How do the ruling Greeks influence the ideas of their subjects? How do the subject cultures influence Greek ideas?
- Overall, how did the Greeks, Egyptians, and eastern cultures interact with each other?
Format your presentation consistent with appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
The post HIS341 UOPX Architecture and Art of Ancient Cultures first appeared on https://essaylords.us.
HIS341 UOPX Architecture and Art of Ancient Cultures
was first posted on January 4, 2021 at 6:43 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org