1. Review (based on readings from this week and earlier in the course).
- What is a global education? What does it mean to be a “global school”?
- How can such an education be achieved world wide?
- What are key elements of a “global curriculum”? What ideas from the “world course” stand out to you?
- Who might you teach (i.e., pick a grade from K-12)?
- What would you like the focus of the content to be? What are some initial goals and objectives of your lesson?
- What are some strategies you would use to meet the needs of diverse learners?
- What ideas from the course will you use to inform your lesson plan?
1. Read. Hull, G.A., & Hellmich, E. (2018). Locating the global. Teachers College Record 120(3), 1-36.—- word document
2. Read. Reimers, F.M., Chopra, V., Chung, C.K., Higdon, J., & O’Donnell, E.B. (2016). Empowering global citizens: A World Course*. (pp. xix-179; introduction – 5th grade)—- PDF
I leave an example thanks again
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post help with this assignment 30 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.