ACANovember 28, 2019
Describe the type of role you would like to play in health care finance.November 28, 2019
First Steps on Becoming a Grassroots Lobbyist/Advocate for Health Care Policy
This assignment has two parts, numbered below. Write each question as a new topic area, then follow with a paragraph or two to answer the question. You may find it necessary to search for answers to the questions outside of the assigned reading. Be sure to use APA guidelines for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
- Imagine that you are going to make a visit to your representative in Congress. Develop a one-page document that supports your position on the AHCA that you would leave with your representative or his or her aide when you make your visit. This one-pager, also called a â€œleave behind,â€ should state your position clearly in bullet points and give your reasons why your position is preferred. This â€œleave behindâ€ should have 1 inch margins and utilize 14-point font throughout. If you were making this visit in person, you would present your â€œleave behindâ€ to the person with whom you speak during your visit. Include a second page that describes your rationale for the position in your â€œleave behindâ€ page supported by at least two journal articles.
- Write a two-page brief to describe the scenario surrounding your legislative visit. Understanding the political affiliation of your representative, include answers to the following:
- Was your member in support or in opposition to the AHCA?
- State three points that you would cover in support or opposition to your representative’s position.
- How does your nursing experience influence the advocacy position that you take on the AHCA?
“. WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
Grassroots Advocat for healthcare Policy was first posted on November 28, 2019 at 2:49 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com