In your own words, answer this unit’s discussion questions in a main post (recommended minimum 300 words),
In this discussion post, complete the following:
Choose a fundraising event to be held in a midsize community that benefits two local children’s hospitals. Explain the details of this event. Some vocal people in the community are questioning what the benefits of your event are for their community.
- Explain how exposure of the charity or hospitals will benefit the community and the children of the community.
- Explain how the community may receive future benefits for their children.
- Describe any inferences, barriers, or costs that the community may incur for allowing the event to take place.
van der Wagen, L., & White, L. (2010). Events management: For tourism, cultural, business and sporting events (4th ed.). Frenchs Forest, Australia: Pearson Australia.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have 3 posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to content: At least 1 post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.