Final Project Format and Presentation Requirements:
The requirements for presentation of the Project are strict. The final Project shall be typed, bound and presented in the format as given below:
1. The Project should be between 13,000 and 15,000 words, excluding References and any Appendices.
2. The outside front cover shall bear the title of the work in at least a 24 pt font size. The name and initials of the candidate, the qualification and the year of submission shall also be shown on the front cover. For example :
DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND LAW
AN ASSESSMENT OF CREATIVE ADVERTISING STRATEGIES OF BUDGET HOTELS
Marketing Communications Project submitted in part requirement for the award of
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
3. A4 paper (21 0 mm x 297 mm) should be used. Please type on only one side. Binding edge margin should be 30 mm with other margins at 25 mm.
4. One and a half line spacing should be used throughout except for indented quotations, appendices, references where single spacing is recommended.
5.Pages shall be numbered consecutively throughout the text including photographs and/or diagrams not embodied in the main text. Page numbers shall be located in the top right hand corner or centre bottom of each page.
6. The Marketing Communications Project shall take the following form:
? Title Page
? Contents Page, including list of appendices
? List of Tables and Figures
? List of Abbreviations (if required)
? Glossary of Terms (if required)
? Project Chapters as given in ?Structure of Final Project?
7. The abstract should briefly state the scope of the Project, outline the key elements of the analysis and give some brief indication of the findings. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, be produced on one side of A4 paper in single spaced type, showing the author and title of the Project in the form of a heading.
8. Harvard referencing method (see Faculty Harvard Referencing Guide on Blackboard)
9. Page numbers, headings/sub-headings, numbering system