1. “Statistics are the straws out of which I like other economists have to make bricks”. Discuss.
2. “Science without statistics bear no fruit, statistics without science have no roots”. Explain the above statement.
3. “It is usually said that statistics is science and art both”. Do you agree with this statement Discuss the scope of statistics.
4. Define ‘Statistics’ and explain briefly the divisions of the science of statistics.
5. “Statistics is not a science, it is a scientific method”. Discuss it critically and explain the scope of statistics.