Select one of the following topics:
- Exponential function
- Logarithmic function
Share a task – personal or professional – that could be modeled mathematically through your chosen topic. Explain how this might be used in making good decisions. Some examples might be:
- Exponential growth or decline of money, population or path of a rocket
- Logarithmic nature of sound intensity
- Relationships that have limitations on the quantities
Write a 400-word initial post and save it as a document. Submit the document for evaluation using the Module 8: Assignment: Turnitin (PLG1) page by the fourth day of the module week.
Develop your initial reply for Module 8 – Discussion: What’s the Function Used For? and save it as a document. Before your initial post, you must submit your document here so it can be checked through Turnitin. Once you have received a Turnitin score, wait until your instructor has updated the grade for this submission to Complete or Incomplete.
- If you receive a score of Complete, copy and paste the initial reply into the Module 8 – Discussion: What’s the Function Used For? discussion.
- If you receive a score of Incomplete, wait until your instructor has provided feedback and resubmit after completing your edits.
- If your Turnitin score is relatively high (above 50%), you may want to learn how to avoid plagiarism (Links to an external site.) and resubmit before your instructor gives you an Incomplete.
- You are not attempting to score a 0% as there are only so many ways to state a simple fact. Understand your score by learning how to read The Similarity Report. (Links to an external site.)
- Once you have submitted again, wait for a Complete or Incomplete score from your instructor.
Note: This assignment will automatically be checked through Turnitin, a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications.
It is highly recommended that you submit your document to Turnitin early in the module week as you are required to submit your initial discussion post no later than the fourth day of the module week. Contact your instructor with any additional questions or if you need clarification.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
discussion what is the function used for was first posted on July 13, 2020 at 11:57 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com