In this assignment, you will create an essay discussing a contested aspect of health or education in the United States. Select one topic from your readings or from a news source (include a link in your submission). Do not use the topic from this week’s Discussion Board.
You might discuss your thoughts on the poor showing of the United States on indices of healthy countries. You could focus on charter schools and the claim that, by diverting funds from public schools, charters disproportionately impact low-income students of color. You could research and write on the relationship of exclusive private schools and the perpetuation of inequality or a hot topic about health or education of your choosing. Your essay should be thought provoking, innovative, and creative.
- Illustrate the differential impact a country’s economy has on its schooling.
- Apply sociology’s major theories to education, health, and medicine.
- Describe in detail significant problems facing today’s schools.
- Articulate differences in health within low- and high-income countries using concrete examples.
- Discuss key health concerns for the United States and the shape of medical systems worldwide.
- Select one topic based on the description and create an essay
- Your essay should be at least 3-5 pages in length
- Your essay must include at least 2 scholarly references
- Your essay must be in proper APA format.
The post discussing a contested aspect of health or education in the United States first appeared on https://essaylords.us.
discussing a contested aspect of health or education in the United States was first posted on January 24, 2021 at 3:12 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org