Allbirds Company’s reportMay 5, 2021
Anti Asian HateMay 5, 2021
Comparison of Leadership Models and Styles
Leadership models abound. For this assignment, you will have two parts submitted as one assignment. In Part One you will review an assortment of models and styles and make a comparison of servant leadership to other models of leadership, including at least one model of transformational leadership. Also, contrast how these models bring about change in organizations. In Part Two you will look at leadership styles, determine yours, and compare the results of the personal model inventory and your personal leadership style.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Complete the “Personal Model of Leadership” tool to find your personal model.
- Complete the Leadership Development Questionnaire (“Leadership Development – Test One – What is your leadership style?”).
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper that discusses how your personal model of leadership and leadership style may be applied in your work and how it compares to servant leadership and other models.
- Discuss your personal model of leadership and how you might apply it in your role as a doctorally prepared advanced practice nurse.
- Analyze how your personal model reflects a practice of servant leadership.
- Compare servant leadership to two other leadership models.
- Discuss how leaders implement each of the models and how they fit with your personal model.
- Contrast the effectiveness of these models to bring about change in an organization.
- Evaluate how your personal model of leadership works in conjunction with your leadership style.
- Develop an action plan using SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Timely) with an evaluation of personal development to work on two areas of personal improvement for your leadership style. The plan must include at least two SMART goals.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Comparison Of Leadership Models And Styles appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.