Develop paper where you address digital forensics toolsJune 21, 2017
Collaborative Learning Community: Home Visit with Sallie Mae FisherJune 21, 2017
Business Analysis Databases
- Using the Library database below, obtain and review business research reports on the company examined in Unit 1.
- Save copies of the reports as you will need to be able to refer to them during the remainder of the course.
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO): Business Source Complete offers full text coverage in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Media and Public Relations Databases
- Using the Library databases below, search for stories and articles on the company relating to strategic human resources topics (e.g., employee or labor relations, human capital management, compensation and benefits, diversity, affirmative action, outsourcing, downsizing, employment law matters, etc.) published in the last 12 months. Save copies of the articles as you will need to be able to refer to them during the remainder of the course
- Newsstand (Proquest) Proquest Newsstand offers access to full text of over 1,300 newspapers. The collection includes national newspapers.
- Regional Business News (EBSCO) Regional Business News provides full text for more than 80 regional U.S. and Canadian business publications.
Step 2: Corporate Social Media In-Depth Review
Review the selected company’s presence on at least 8 corporate social media channels, paying particular attention to human resources issues or topics. Consider a diverse range of social media channels, including video sites, blogging sites, photograph-sharing sites, and more.
Step 3: Assessment of the Company’s Human Resources Posture
Based on analysis of information obtained in Steps 1–3, prepare a professionally written report assessing the company’s current human resources posture, suitable for presentation to the senior executives of the company. Your report should present your assessment of the human resources areas listed below. The body of the report should be 8–10 pages excluding title, references page(s), and any appendices.
- Benefits and Compensation
- Business Leadership and Strategy
- Employee Relations
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organizational and Employee Development
- Talent Management