differing worldviews of administrators – GradSchoolPapers.comJune 11, 2021
Assignment: 8–10 pages Describe the organization, its mission, size, location, ranking, profits, etc. Provide a summary of when the corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative was started and itJune 11, 2021
Step 1 Prepare References entries.
Prepare References entries from the following information. Use the APA style unless your instructor specifies a different style. For titles, use italics. Arrange the finished entries in alphabetical order, not numbered:
- A journal article titled “Networking the Classroom” by Christopher Conte. The article appears in volume 5 of CQ Researcher, a journal that pages issues continuously throughout each annual volume. Volume 5 is dated 2004. The article runs from page 923 to page 943.
- A government document you consulted on November 12, 2005, over the Internet. The author is the National Center for Education Statistics, an agency within the United States Department of Education. The title of the document is Internet Access in U.S. Public Schools and Classrooms.
- A book called Failure to Connect: How Computers Affect Our Children’s Minds For Better and Worse, written by Jane M. Healy and published in 2000 by Simon & Schuster in New York.
- An article in the October 9, 2004, issue of the magazine The Nation titled ” The Threat to the Net.” The article is by Jeff Chester and appears on pages 6 to 7 of the magazine. You found it through Polk Library at Southeast State University on November 14, 2005, using the database Expanded Academic ASAP from the service InfoTrac.
- A pamphlet titled Bridging the Digital Divide, with no named author. It was published in 2005 by the ALA in Chicago.
- An article titled ” MyPyramid.gov: Achieving E-Health for All?” The website is sponsored by the Benton Foundation. The article is by Andy Carvin and is dated February 22, 2005. You found it on November 10, 2005.
- An e-mail interview you conducted with Mary McArthur on October 31, 2005.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.