Aspect of the history and culture of foodJune 21, 2017
Business Computer ApplicationsJune 21, 2017
Annotated Bibliography Assignment
Week 5 Assignment: Create a document in Microsoft Word that is formatted as an annotated bibliography. On the document:
- State the format style you are using: Chicago, APA, MLA, or Bluebook.
- The annotated bibliography can easily be built from the source search worksheet used in week 3 of this course and additional sources you have selected.
- List at least four (4), different types of credible sources (not just four websites) you will use in your final career interest project.
- Two (2) of these sources should be scholarly and from the APUS library.
- Provide the essential information for each source including
- author name(s)
- title of the source
- and other details required by your chosen citation style.
- For each source, write an original paragraph of five to eight (5-8) sentences
- summarizing the source information (annotations)
- evaluating the sources and explaining why the source could be relevant to your project
- Write the summary in your own words rather than providing a copy of the abstract.
After submitting the assignment, review your similarity score and make sure your score is less than 20%. If it is higher than 20%, expand on your summary and explanation then submit the revision.
Information about creating an annotated bibliography and what one looks like can be found in the APUS library: http://library.sjsu.edu/video/annotated-bibliographies
Remember: Select ONE citation method you want to use based on your academic degree program. Return to Lesson 4 if you need to see the list of disciplines and their corresponding citation styles. The majority of students will probably use APA, but MLA, but Chicago/Turabian may also be used.