Ethical hackingDecember 1, 2020
Computer Science homework helpDecember 1, 2020
- How is the endocrine system similar to a thermostat? Explain this analogy and include a discussion of homeostasis in your answer.
- If you had to choose one gland or resulting hormone to live without, which one would it be and why?
- Which gland and/or resulting hormones do you think serve the most important function and why? Include an example from personal experience or a scenarioA table of the major endocrine organs and their associated hormones
Step 2 Create a table.
Create a table of the major endocrine organs of the human body. For each organ, include:
- Hormones associated with each organ and the target cells affected by those hormones
- One example of a disease or disorder
- Brief comment about whether this organ is impacted by stage of life
Create a PowerPoint presentation
Create a five-slide PowerPoint presentation that covers the following topics:
o Anatomy of the urinary system
o Path of urine formation
o Composition of urine
Conduct research as necessary and include images in your slides (cite your sources). Be concise. Put detailed notes in the notes section of each slide.
The post Anatomy of the urinary and endocrine system first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.