2-3 page (double spaced) sociology paperDecember 1, 2020
second discussion science, environmental science homework helpDecember 1, 2020
Consider what it meant for Picasso to paint Guernica. In 300 to 400 words, explain how this painting is an “instrument of war”? As you formulate your ideas and plan your Reflection, consider the following:
- What two styles are represented in Guernica and why is that important?
- What is the meaning or universal statement in this painting?
- Interpret the specific symbols used by Picasso in Guernica.
- How do these symbols convey the meaning or universal statement?
- How does Picasso’s use form and color reinforce this meaning?
- What was Picasso saying about the role of the artist or creator in society?
The post Analysis of Pablo Picasso’s “Guernica” first appeared on https://essaylords.us.
Analysis of Pablo Picasso’s “Guernica”
was first posted on December 1, 2020 at 6:33 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com