which is probably the most common route for membrane flow in the endomembrane system?January 3, 2021
i need helpJanuary 3, 2021
Below is the layout of how the paper should be written. Please provide an outline and essay please. Need 5 references.
- Organism Introduction
- The common and scientific name of your organism.
- Where you observed your organism (country, state, park, zoo, etc.)
- A brief discussion on why you chose your organism
The Body of Essay
- You must include a brief physical description. You can use your personal observations. If you cannot safely observe your organism, you must research.
- Size, Coloring, etc.
- Life Cycle and Reproduction
- Life Cycle: describe the life cycle of your organism. The life cycle refers to the series of changes that happens from the beginning of life as your organism develops and grows into a mature organism. Please see here for some hints on the Life Cycle. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
- Reproduction: You must discuss the reproductive strategies of your organism (e.g. release of gametes by a fish or hermaphroditic reproduction in earthworms), mate choice, mating displays, mate competition and mating systems.
- Structure and Function
- Please select one organ system of your organism that you find to be particularly interesting and describe both the anatomy and physiology of that system.
- Here are a list of the general animal organ systems
- Energy Ecology
- If you can observe these, that is best. If not, research.
- What are the food sources? Types? Amounts? Temporal pattern of feeding? Specific handling or processing of food items by the organism (e.g. the way a squirrel manipulates an acorn)
- Where your organism lives. This does not refer to a city or state, but rather the natural environment in which your organism lives.
- You should consider abiotic factors, such as soil, water, etc., as well as biotic factors, such as predators, hosts, etc.
- This section must contain:
- Four to six points that sum up the main topics of the presentation that you have in your outline
The post Amur Leopard Research Essay first appeared on The Nursing Tutors.